The New Zealand Motorcycle Show Bike Entry
Entries are now closed
Our desire is to have as many different bikes of the highest quality on show as possible and may need to limit multiple entries and bikes not deemed of suitable quality. We also want to ‘Fill the Hall’ so please don’t be put off by this as we hope not to eliminate any entry. The show has a capacity of 500 bikes so there should be no problem with space however when this number is reached, entries will be closed. The following motorcycle categories will be shown:
- Veteran (up to end of 1918).
- Vintage (1919-end of 1931).
- Pre-war (1932-end of 1945).
- Post-war (1946-end of 1955).
- Classic I (1956-end of 1966).
- Classic II (1967-end of 1978).
- Post Classic (1979-end of 1990).
- Best Japanese.
- Best Continental.
- Best American.
- Best British.
- Best Off-Road.
- Best Scooter.
- Best Competition.
- Best Custom.
There will also be awards for:
- Peoples Choice.
- Best Club or Group Display.
- New Zealand Classic Bike of the Year (recent restoration)
- Best in Show.
What is the New Zealand Classic Bike of the Year?
- Who is Eligible: open to all motorcycles constructed before 1993 and having its restoration completed in the 18 months prior to September 2017.
- The Process: Entries are open until the Friday the 8th September 2017. Those entrants that do not qualify for the finals will have their bikes automatically entered into the main body of the show. Voting by the public will be conducted up to and including the New Zealand Motorcycle Show and the prize giving will be conducted at approximately 3.00 pm Sunday of the show.
- Judging: The selection of the top 10 bikes will be done by the staff and a selection of reputable restorers. Judging criteria will be at the sole discretion of the organizers and no communication will be entered into regarding the selection. Criteria will include the amount of work carried out by the owner and the condition of the original donor bike.
- To enter your bike please complete this form.